The Paleo Recipe Book

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Finding Glee all natural chewing gum

Glee Gum - dairy-free, gluten-freeAlisa Fleming ~ did you know that all of the chewing gum is a dairy free? Some of them use the Trident gum, patented ingredient Recaldent, which is derived from (especially casein or protein) in the milk and amorphous calcium phosphate. The complex is called the casein phosphopeptides help again, and to establish the dental enamel.

This leaves yet relatively little dairy free brands can choose, but the title slightly to show a reading that many chewing gums contain sugar substitutes, no artificial colors, the five, the flavours and chemical additives.

In my younger years, permanent resin-chewer had but the chaps, the issues of asked me when I cut a decade ago. However, I am interested in the resin, it resurfaced when I found myself quite a bit on the road. Even if I had the desire to pick back up my Pack a day habit of having some very handy to the resin on the other hand, turned out to be for all flights. I hesitated even to purchasing, always read the ingredients … until I got the Glee Gum .

Glee Gum sweetened with Xylitol only (Note: for those who wish to free Xylitol, 6 8 flavors are sweetened, and sugar cane to organic brown rice syrup, sugar-free flavors are), which is addressed to help fight the abdominal cavities, without any other alternative sweeteners, hazards and resin goes, such as the ingredients are also. Plus, each piece in the gluten-free, non GMO and freely from the top eight for allergen products (including milk and milk products and dark soy sauce – they use sunflower lecithin!).

Glee Gum comes in seven varieties such as Chiclet pieces: Peppermint, Spearmint, cinnamon, lemon-lime, Tangerine, Bubblegum (although this is not a bubble blow the substance), and Triple Berry. I thought that all of the festivities was a great, but my favorite was the Spearmint and Tangerine. The tone doesn't last very long (again, similar to a Chiclets), but this helped keep my resin-chewing tobacco as much as possible, because I would be tempted to channel my inner 10-year-old and blow Bubbles mini annoying for one hour.

Glee Gum is the you're a little harder to find what you're looking for on the fly, but the resin with a little planning, you can find the natural food stores or order it online on www.gleegum.com easily (they provide bulk packaging, too-I can subscribe to the Tangerine of 1 lb bag of!) or discount on Amazon.

This is the third party will monitor Alisa Fleming, founder of GoDairyFree.org and the copyright to go to the Dairy free: Guide and Cookbook for milk allergies, lactose intolerance and casein-free Living. Alisa is also a freelance writer for several different types of recipes, create publications with special emphasis on the diet.

Glee Gum - dairy-free, gluten-free


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment