I have just come back from vacation with my family. We went to Italy and Lithuania. During your stay, we have made some interesting comments on obesity in Europe; really not obesity in Europe. Of course there are those who are a bit ylipainoisuuden, but it is not, as it is here in the States.
Why not in America, obesity, and how Europe can stay trim? Some of my thoughts are based on the eye, and some of the research and knowledge on a global basis. First, genuine differences of culture. European cities are fast, but not to the point of commercial fast food, at least, that we have in the United States. The diet contains a lot of Lithuania on the variety of potato dishes, which of course is what the starch, and I've heard in the course of the year, would be unable to eat on a regular basis to maintain a weight of normal. Lithuanians are typically large-boned, and height. This is my third trip to Lithuania to play in 12 years. I've never spotted, a person who is significantly overweight, such as the United States, see every day.
My family and spent four days ago in Rome. Everyone knows some wonderful to eat pasta dishes. What I have seen for four days in Rome, is this: pasta, ready made Pizza stands at the corner of the street almost every Bakeries with commitments that crusty bread. Cookies, gelato, and stocks are everywhere, and meets with people. Not only in these shops to tourists. These are the local stocks, too. Thus, these local are overweight? Nope it is basically the same as Lithuania, not the overweight people. OK, let's divide; What are American and European cultural differences?
1. What does not appear in Europe was the usual fast food shops, which you can see in the United States. America and the street corner has plenty of restaurants that use the trans-fats, oil, all of the oils in the unhealthiest. Restaurants in argue, it changes and you confirm that the healthier oils. Regardless of whether trans-fats are used, it is still saturated, which moved to the foot-to-open, and the belly.
2. in the case of the Americans with their favorite vegetables, herkullisimmista French fries to your favorite sandwich high in their cheese burger and wash it, a large soda, which is made of corn of high fructose syrup as a sweetener in a substance. Alone has 29 grams of fat in burger game. The normal subscription is 22 grams of fat, and potatoes. 51 Grams! What is pop? Frankly, it has its own League. On average, are in the place of sugar pop, 7-10 teaspoons That there is only one measure, but many people, especially teenagers is 3 or more cans per day! 3 cans of POP is sugar 30 where Tsp.. Oh you think someone is a dessert?
3. High Fructose syrup, corn is a real health hazard and all ice cream, cookies, cakes, breads, meats, and by commercial sausage is used. HFC is the Calories in the United States, the number one source of information. This product is terrible, the largest video chat for soda ash is pop. We are in the soda pop number one per capita consumer in the world. A large, empty Calories diet does not offer. It is the Americans are creating a miracle of the scale? On the other side are the cost of drinks in the diet, which consist of both aspartame and other artificial sweetners. They are getting so far, more than unhealthy sugared soft drinks fame.
4. from a young age, it is evident that many children are sent to the wrong message about diet and nutrition. Is also obvious that most Families do not sit down together for dinner table every night. The children liked it, whether the previous day, which is what we all did. We have dinner on the table sat and had a balanced meal. Now, too much junk food, they fill the stomachs and does not have the space to the nourishing meals. Their diet is poor at home, and now, the school's packed lunches even criticized on television by Jamie Oliver food experience. How do they break the chain?
5. I hate to show my age, but the electronic games in the previous year with my friends after school recreational and literally we are not able to play in sport. It was for us the last time. It was for us to use. Trying to get my 14 year old outside and laptop away. It is very difficult. We play tennis for a couple of times a week, and he is in the gym at school, but the culture is very different. Don't really have the motivation for children to go out and play after school. Poor diet and exercise program that makes a lousy treatment of fat children. Fat kids Flip the fat in adults. Jamie Oliver is really opening and some have argued that American children are eating at school.
6 for adults, the use of the United States is quite a bit different than what I have seen in Europe. The Americans use their cars, much more than Europeans, heck. If there is reason to believe gas prices going down, because they are probably more people walk or bicycle instead of driving everywhere and anywhere. (I) the use of a genuine concern in mind that the health clubs and out of more American thing, if the Europeans do not Labor more physical like to walk and take the stairs.
I hope that we can turn to the public, in particular because of the problem of obesity obesity comes to poor health. Issues, such as diabetes, heavy metal toxicity, high blood pressure, and more to present the extra burden on our health insurance system.
Peter's attempts to get to the people, created Pauletti aware of the heavy metal toxicity in children and adults, on his website. The toxicity of many of the originating sources, including food, in the same article.
For more information go to http://healyourtoxicchild.com/.